You must possess a clear phone voice, excellent communication skills, and an outstanding work ethic. Sales, telemarketing, or Customer Service experience needed. We will train you to succeed.
- Being able to identify prospects based on guidelines provided by the upper management.
- Cold call the leads provided based on our prospect lists
- Continually improving role-related skills and overall knowledge of the online marketing industry to best assist potential clients.
- Successfully identifying the ideal package fitting the potential client’s industry and budget.
- Providing insightful feedback on the target market’s behavior to continually improve the process and implement new ideas effectively and efficiently as per the direction of leadership.
- Keeping a detailed log of potential clients (what went well, what went wrong, any time you contact them etc..).
- Primary means of communication will rely on email marketing and cold-calling.
- Experience related to appointment setting.
- Knowledge of the web development industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outgoing, personable, and professional.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Teachable and results-driven.
What we offer:
- Hands-on training and guidance through the sales process.
- Sales tools including CRM access and marketing materials.
- Performance-based compensation.
This role is primarily commission based for the time being while we are still growing our presence. It is a flat commission rate of 30% of the total sale. Marketing client sales are paid commission monthly as long as we retain the client as well.
If you feel this role is for you, please apply here: https://www.indeed.com/job/appointment-settertelemarketer-3fd602a39bfcca5f